Wednesday, November 24, 2010

October and Olive Garden

To me the month of October and Olive Garden go hand in hand, why you might ask?

Well, I absolutely love October, its such a great fall month, there's football, pretty leaves, pumpkin spice...and my birthday :) Things aren't getting too hectic yet with all of the holidays, and you're already into the groove of the school year. It's a nice peaceful month for the most part. The weather is not too hot and it's just starting to get a little cool outside, well during most normal years that is. Thank you God for such a spectacular month.


And yummy Olive Garden- I love Italian food, though I enjoy most types of  food, Italian food is my birthday food. I can't pass by a birthday without celebrating with some Italian food. Recently I have celebrated at Mirko's Pasta, but Olive Garden will always be close to my heart. Nothing can compare to getting a delicious York peppermint patty at the end of your scrumptious meal :)

I really wanted to add some pictures to this post, but for some reason it won't let me! Darn!

No comments:

Post a Comment