Saturday, November 20, 2010

Music is a universal language...

I absolutely love music- Everything about it. It has been a passion I've held since I was little.

I started taking piano lessons when I was in 2d grade I believe, and played piano until the end of middle school. I also started playing the flute in middle school. I decided when I was younger that my dream was to be on broadway, so I also started taking voice lessons in middle school. I was immersed in music all of the time.

Music is one of the greatest expressions, and I love to worship God through singing. I feel like I am so close to the Lord when I sing praises to Him.

Music speaks to so many people in so many ways. It is a true blessing, such an amazing art.

Thank you Lord for all that music is! I can't imagine a world without it!

No comments:

Post a Comment