Thursday, November 11, 2010

JOY! joy! JOY!

God "you are my joy, you are my joy, you are my joy" !! 
Thank you for constantly filling me up with more of you. I am so blessed to have the joy you have poured upon me. I hope and pray that it is contagious when I am around others.

I want to encourage others joyfully. I want to live a life serving joyfully. I want to live a life where I constantly dance in joy in the presence of my King!

My prayer for everyone who reads this it " May the God of hope fill you with much joy and peace as you trust in Him!" Romans 15:13  There are times we don't feel joyful, but I pray that the times of joy will triumph over the times of sorrow. Walking through life in the Lord's joy is a pleasant, encouraging path to take.

More scripture about joy in the Lord....

"You love righteousness and hate wickedness; therefore God, your God, has set you above your companions
 by anointing you with the oil of joy."  Psalm 45:7

"Splendor and majesty are before him; strength and joy are in his dwelling place."
1 Chronicles 16:27

"The precepts of the LORD are right, giving joy to the heart. The commands of the LORD are radiant, giving light to the eyes."
Psalm 19:8

"Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me." Psalm 51:12

"You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and hills will burst into song before you, and all the trees of the field will clap their hands" Isaiah 55:12

Go out in JOY each day!

No comments:

Post a Comment