Monday, November 1, 2010

A= Aderhold

To start off my alphabet of thankfulness:

Though the building it quite jail-like and gloomy from the outside...
There are so many people that I have met that make it much more sunny. We stick together, and help each other through the hectic lives we live. School can be tough, and stressful, but with friends by your side it makes it all better. I know there are days that I would not have been able to get through if I didn't have such a great group of people to encourage me. Don't get me wrong, classes can be so stressful, and teaching is a whole new world of challanges.. but getting through it with my friends makes all the difference. There are days when I can't wait to leave Aderhold, but in the end, I cherish so much about it. I have grown as a person, and have begun to learn about my profession. My eyes have been opened to so much. My opinions have been challanged. I have learned so much about who I am and why I want to make an impact in the lives of children for the rest of my life.
So though the building looks rather like a prison...the people inside have impacted me in ways I'll always remember.

Here's the link to a video that sums up the semester LOL : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enpFde5rgmw

No comments:

Post a Comment