Monday, November 8, 2010

If GRACE is an ocean, we're all sinking..

Grace= Unmerited favor, undeserved gift


The grace of the Lord is extravagant.
It is something so amazing that I feel I will never grasp in its entirety.

When we walk in grace and authority, we are empowered to pursue righteousness and radiate that to those around us. We are thus divinely enabled to do his will.

"In the moment of my weakness, you give me grace to do your will"

Thank you Lord for your amazing grace, it perfectly exhibits your indescribable love that you always have for your children. Whenever I think about your grace I am overwhelmed. I can't put it in words. When you experience grace it's such an affirmation of the Lord and his work in our lives. We are his vessels, being His grace to the world.

" My grace is enough for you, when you are weak my power is made perfect in you" 2 Corinthians 12:9

No comments:

Post a Comment