Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Finding HOPE in a Helping Hand

There are so many people in life that bring me hope and encouragement at the perfect times. I don't thank God enough for those moments or those people.If you are reading this you have most likely been one of those helping hands, one of those people who has helped to bring hope when things have been stressful or hard. I can't imagine what I would do without those people who help me through so much. I constantly feel the love of the Lord through the amazing friends and family that help me through.

The Lord is my ultimate Helper and he has so graciously sent so many sisters and brothers into my life to remind me of that great truth!

Thank you so much incredible friends who have been helping hands to pull me a long, pick me up and dance with me through life!

No comments:

Post a Comment