Monday, January 16, 2012

Anticipation

When life seems stagnant, it's not for long. Change comes before you're ready, or when you're ready but you don't know how to brace yourself for the different.It's unknown and exciting, but scary too. When you don't know what's next, time seems to be at a stand-still for so long. It seems that anxiety and worry creep up.

But we always need to remember the truth. Everything works together for the good of those who love the Lord. He loves us and is a giving God.

I know the Lord has me, knows my passions, and will not neglect to provide. He has a great plan for my life. It doesn't always look like I want it to at first, but he always uses where im placed to draw me closer to him in different ways. I know he will use this next season for that, wherever I am.

His plan is not always my plan A. Sometimes it is. Either way may He be glorified through me.

No comments:

Post a Comment