Saturday, February 4, 2012

I will climb this mountain with my arms wide open.

A prayer of surrender as the seasons change. It's all you Lord, my arms are wide open. I can only climb this mountain with my heart and life fully surrendered to you....

It's all you Lord. You are my everything in my time of waiting. There is nothing I can do apart from you.  You know I have dreams and passions- because you have placed those in my heart. You wait to reveal yourself beause of the intricacy of your plan. As I have learned so much recently, it is all in your timing.  Please come even closer to me in my waiting.

I know that you have made promises to all of your children. You long for me to draw into deeper communion with you each day. May I thirst for you as a deer thirsts for water. Even when I cannot see I want to be able to say- "Here I a Lord, send me". I don't want to limitations I have for myself to get in the way of the magnificent plan that you have for me.

Teach me how to pray, Father. I know that I don't fully walk in all fot he authority that I can as I pray. I don't spend time praying for big things in confidence. As a new season is on the horizon, I pray that I won't limit myself to little prayers, but will let you consume me and I will pray with trust that you can do more than I could ever ask or imagine. I know you work everything out for the good of those who love you- always. Teach me how to pray more and more each day.

Also, as I get anxious about the future, I desire to press into your Word. This week has made the bible come more alive to me and I want to continue in curiousity of the truth that you have to speak to me in it right now. I know you can encourage me so much in your Word, and I pray that I am receptive to the truth it holds.

For anyone in a season of waiting, I pray that the Lord encourages you today! You are loved and God has so much in store for your life. As life unfolds, don't forget to thank Him for all of the things he does.

No comments:

Post a Comment