Saturday, October 29, 2011

Just as the many colors of leaves....

This season reminds me of thankfulness. I can't help but think of the many reasons why I am thankful for the people God has placed in my life for this very season. Here are some things that motivate my heart to nothing but thankfulness...

*random text messages of encouragement, joy, or that just make me smile
*time together, even if the only thing we are doing together is studying
* hugs
*laughter
*free coffee, such a blessing
*taking time out of their busy schedule to spend quality time together doing something we love
* making an effort to check up on me even when I haven't said a word to them in forever
*Enthusiasm
*taking pictures together, painting together, going for walks
*serving- asking if there's anything they can do to help


I feel like I could go on and on writing specific ways that make me feel so much gratitude. I have some of the best friends in the entire world.  Thank you Lord for placing them in my life right now for such a time as this :)

2 comments:

  1. I like how I am one of these things. It's sweet of you to call me out specifically : P

    Also I miss you fantastically. Talking tomorrow. We are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have given many people reason to be thankful, too. Your heart keeps the circle of gratitude going. I hope life is still showering you with all the wonders and joy you deserve!

    ReplyDelete