Sunday, December 26, 2010

Places, people and passions

This past weekend I have gotten to experience moments with people from so many different facets of my life. It makes me reflect upon how much the Lord has blessed me. It makes me think of all that I dont deserve, but all He has given me out of his amazing love for me.

 I could ramble on and on about camp, but as I just wrote on my facebook status- when you go somewhere you love and it's just for a brief moment I think it makes you miss that place even more. After getting to spend time with my amazing camp friends for less than 24 hours, it's so weird to think that won't happen for another approximately 6 months with some of those people. I have gained so many lifelong friends from the amazing place of Strong Rock Camp. I can't put into words the welcoming spirit and the encouragement in the Lord that I have found though those people. I also think now about how next summer is going to be so different- but it's ok. I know that the friends I have made there will always be there for me, no matter if we are working together again or not- and I will do the same for them. I hope each fo them know that if they need me they can call me, no matter where they are, no matter how far.... lol.



I love the BCM family. It has been so amazing to see so many of my friends fall in love through  the connections and relationships that this ministry has brought about. It is encouraging to see people walking humbly in the Lord, loving Him and falling in love with each other. I look up to those who have been fostering relationships with each other as they have been seeking after the Father. It's beautiful to see two friends get married that will be glorifying the Lord as they join together to spread his love to the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment